5 gifts for climate champs
… that aren’t things.
Almost on a monthly basis you face occasions that require some sort of gift for someone you know. Birthdays, weddings, christmas. Reducing our consumption is a key part of the climate change issue. So what do you get for a climate champ, that doesn’t harm the planet?
- Eatables. Everyone needs food. But organic delicacies are rarely a priority amongst many. Get your friend some tasty cheese, homemade raspberry jam, locally brewed beer or some other everyday luxury for the fridge.
- Experiences. Book tickets for a standup show, the theatre or just a really good movie at the cinema with a proper portion of popcorn.
- Make them climate positive with a CHOOOSE subscription or giftcard! That means we reduce more than the CO2 footprint of your friend, by supporting projects in developing countries that replace fossil fuels with clean energy.
- Go treasure hunting for second-hand items – then you’ll know your gift is one of a kind.
- Giftcards are golden! Not for things, but for favors. It could be a game night, a weekend in the mountains, a massage, a three course dinner. Whatever rocks their boat.